Day One, Rome
OK people...this place is amazing.
My first impressions starting the day; I couldn't stop drawing.
There is so much and EVERYWHERE!
It is siesta time here so I have a chance to take a small break before I head out for more.
What a grand day.
1. Do not have your i-phone out all the time.
2. Draw; Italians will love you!
3. Speak Italian; Italians will love you.
4. Leave your map in your hotel.
5. Keep a good distance from ' i turisti.'
6. Turn right or left from any major landmark and you will find a wonderful restaurant.
p.s. hoping the repro will get better as I do more publishing.